Salzburg - AN Attractive Destination for events
Urban city life and country chic between business and culture
Looking for the perfect destination to go for your next incentive or conference? Well, you have found it in the heart of Europe. Salzburg is the stage of the world and offers great opportunities for professional events and meetings. The ideal setting between Alps and urban city life - the city and province of Salzburg.
City of Salzburg
A charming cultural metropolis with worldwide fame - this is a good short description of the city of Salzburg. So many things to do and countless advantages for event managers will help to make your event a success. Important factors include the security, life style and great infrastructure of Salzburg. Once you arrive, you can reach most of the hotels and venues in Salzburg with just a short walk.
SalzburgerLand - province of Salzburg
A mixture of natural highlights, such as like the impressive mountain peaks and crystal clear lakes, and handmade history, such as the many fortresses and palaces, make it easy to orchestrate events for hundreds of delegates. Whatever you're planning, Salzburg offers the right ingredients.
Salzburg - for event organisers who aim higher!
No matter if you travel to Salzburg by train, car or plane, the majestic silhouette will soon surround you and your conference delegates. It's clear that this destination offers a special atmosphere for any event. Faraway peaks of mountains and steeples of the many baroque churches and fortresses will surround you in the distance.
Salzburg has a lot to offer and many factors that make event planning easy and successful for you and your company.
- Location: Located at the heart of Austria in the centre of Europe
- Safety/security: Economic, social and political stability
- Infrastructure: Ultra-modern, multifunctional conference centres, fascinating locations for events
- Professionalism: Large tourist magnet attracting more than 24 million overnight stays per year
- Quality: Excellent quality of services personal involvement of operators, creative packages
- Proximity: Short distances and routes between conference centres, hotels and venues
- Variety & choice: Whether summer or winter, baroque or modern - Salzburg has more to offer
- Culture: Prominent position in the field of cultural tourism
- Nature & leisure: 185 lakes, 7,200 km of trekking routes, 1,700 km of ski slopes, 18 golf courses
- Popularity: Even W.A. Mozart chose to be born in Salzburg in 1756.
Cultural highlights meet business destination
Pure nature, the impressive mountains of the SalzburgerLand or the historical walls of the old town in the city of Salzburg could all be reasons why people are driven to peak performance.
- Leading minds research and develop at the University of Salzburg and the city's other research centres
- Global players like Red Bull, Porsche or Sony DADC have their head quarters in Salzburg
- Thanks to it's central location Salzburg is one of the major hubs in fashion trading for Europe
Well connected to Europe and the world
Centrally located in the heart of Europe, many congresses and conferences take advantage of easy travel to and from Salzburg. Munich international airport is just a 90-minute drive from the city of Salzburg and Salzburg airport is well connected to other European hubs and capitals. The railway station offers connections from neighbouring countries with high-speed trains. This could be the reason why many clients choose Salzburg for their meeting, conference, incentive or congress. Once in Salzburg, it's hard to leave again - even though the array of transport options might suggest otherwise!