Wellness and Conference Hotel Krallerhof ****S
4-star Alpine Spa & Conference Hotel in the heart of AustriaContact »
The Krallerhof conference hotel is located on a sunny plateau in the middle of the Pinzgau region's beautiful Alps. This quiet and peaceful location is ideal for conferences and corporate incentives. The Kralleralm, Alte Schmiede and Asitzbräu restaurant and brewery event venues belong to this hotel and can be booked for impressive incentives and fun social programmes.
The Krallerhof's new conference rooms combine the art of communication with stylish elegance and Salzburg's charm.
Krallerhof, the conference hotel for sophisticated event organisers
This inspiring atmosphere at the foot of Leogang's mountains creates a special environment and a new world of work. The breathtaking views will inspire your guests to think outside the box. The Krallerhof's conference rooms' use of form, materials, unique colours and carefully-chosen details combined with modern technology and excellent service make this conference hotel the perfect place to host seminars and meetings in SalzburgerLand.
The hotel at a glance
- five conference rooms and up to nine group rooms for up to 360 people with theatre seating
- three mountain cabins located just 100m from the hotel, the Kralleralm (capacity: 300 people), the Museum Restaurant Alte Schmiede at an altitude of 1,760m (capacity: 400 people)
- Europe's highest-altitude brewery, Asitzbräu (capacity: 700 people)
- 124 guest rooms and suites with balcony or terrace
- Dependance "Weitblick" with 35 single and double rooms located just a few meters from the main house
- 1,720 m² spa
- 500m² indoor pool
On site parking available
|Name||Space||Length||Width||Height||Capacity in Theatre||Class room||Banquet||U-Shape||Reception||Partitioning||Daylight||Internet||WiFi||Air Condition|
|A und B Leogang||385||23.6||14||4.6||360||200||200||100||300||-||X||X||X||-|
|G und H Fieberbrunn||100||20||11||3.5||65||55||-||40||90||-||X||X||X||-|