Salzburg - Austria's number one trade fair location
Trade fair locations and exhibition venues in Salzburg
Salzburg has become established as a renowned exhibition destination and is considered to be Austria's number one trade fair city. With more than 628,000 visitors and some 37 trade and consumer fairs each year the Salzburg Exhibition Centre is a special attraction for trade show organisers. In addition, Salzburg is considered to be an optimal location for scientific exhibitions and major conferences in central Europe.
The modern exhibition halls of the exhibition centre create ideal conditions for large conventions and trade shows. The multi-functional halls combined with the Salzburg Arena are a perfect combination and offer plenty of exhibition space for your event.
- Up to 4,900 people standing and seated at Salzburg Arena
- The exhibition centre has a floor space of 36,817 square metres.
- The courtyard of the Salzburg exhibition centre has 4,000 square metres.
- The outdoor area of the Salzburg exhibition centre covers 21,777 square metres.
- Each hall has truck entrances for easy loading and unloading (Hall Height: 6 to 10 metres).
Ongoing investment in improving the quality of the Salzburg Exhibition Centre and Salzburg Arena guarantee unrivalled exhibition, conference and plenary rooms for congresses, now and in the future.
Fair guests feel completely at home in Salzburg.
- Numerous companies from finance, fashion and commerce are resident in Salzburg.
- Guests from all over the world appreciate the inspiring atmosphere of the alpine urbanity.
- Numerous hotels of all categories are in close proximity, well connected to the Salzburg exhibition centre by public transport.
- Salzburg is well known for the variety of its excellent restaurant scene
- Strong art and cultural scene in Salzburg
- Only a few minutes to reach mountains or the lake district
- Central location in Europe and its excellent infrastructure allows quick and easy access
The Salzburg Convention Bureau team would be delighted to support you in planning your show in Salzburg.