Your congress in Salzburg
Modern congress locations, venues & centres in the heart of Austria
The city of Salzburg and the surrounding countryside have many facets that make them ideal for congresses. The University of Salzburg is a great point of contact for scientific matters, research and development. In addition Salzburg boasts some of Austria's newest convention centres, equipped with the latest technology and stunning architecture. So now it is up to you to choose: Alpine or Urban?
Congress venues & locations in the city of Salzburg
- Brandboxx Salzburg
- Messezentrum Salzburg
- Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Centre
- Crowne Plaza Salzburg The Pitter & Pitter Event Center
- Salzburg Congress
- St. Virgil
Congress venues & locations in the alpine SalzburgerLand
- Kultur- und Kongresshaus Am Dom, St. Johann im Pongau
- Congress Saalfelden
- Alpinseminar Zauchensee
- Ferry Porsche Congress Center, Zell am See
- Bad Hofgastein Kongress
Salzburg's scientific know-how
Research & development have a high priority in Salzburg. The Paris Lodron University of Salzburg is the oldest and largest university in the city and was founded in 1622. Also the Paracelsus Medical University Salzburg has a very good academic reputation.
- fast access to the central location of the congress venues
- large supply of hotel rooms within walking distance
- Salzburg's academic venues and R&D facilities.
- political stability and economic security
- modern, multifunctional conference centres, unusual event locations
- high-quality proposal preparation, commitment of suppliers and creative tenders
- short distances between conference centres, hotels and venues
- diversity and variety in every season
- numerous cultural offerings for networking events and social programmes
We are happy to support you in planning and implementing your next convention in Salzburg. Just contact our convention professionals.